Nov 6, 2015

my heart

Assalamualaikum

Lame xmenulis...

ntah angin ape rs nak menulis lagi..

:)

its been 20 days i've been in broken heart
and i guess finally this is the last one after many times the cycle repeat for over 8 years

hehe.. pity me.. pity my heart

Maybe this is my problem.being too loyal.. too loved.. when people i should love are Allah rasul and parents more..

my bad..

One day these tears will all run dry
And
Someday I'll be strong again
Someday I'll be doing good again
Someday I'll be smiling again
Someday

few more weeks for my pro exam.
may Allah ease my heart.n keep me focus on the exam.insyaallah

Doakan if u ever read my blog readers:) i wish your day will be much happier than mine :)

assalamualaikum


No comments:

Krispi taupok shell ❤️

Assalamualaikum Today I made this. Senang buatnye Pki air fryer 5 Minit cmtu Healthy pun healthy hihi Sedappp.. Hihi.. Good for...