saje nak post nih..sebb ase mcm best=)..
so here it is..
- All your worries about your future are useless, everything happens as you want it to happen
- Live in the moment, stop worrying about things that are out of your control
- Sometimes its ok to let go of people, you don’t have to try to hold on to every single person that is in your life.
- Forgiveness is the sweetest things once you learn how to apply it to situations, it doesn’t make you less of a person. It just frees you from the stress !
- A small amount of faith will go a long way, that faith will soon show itself in all the areas in your life and give you added support when you least expect it. No longer will you worry.
- Broken Heel Moments don’t mean you have to sit there and cave at every situation that is trying, it doesn’t mean it’s over. Tomorrow is a new day, and a brand new chance to start new.
- Stubbornness gets you nowhere, the best relationships and experiences in life are the ones where you can put aside what you think you know, and meet someone halfway to see things their way.
- Don’t listen to the negative things they say, don’t let it break you down. Deep inside, you have all you need to succeed.
- Make time for the people in your life who love you unconditionally, the ones who aren’t afraid to tell you the truth, the ones who love you when you don’t love yourself. Embrace those people with all your might, and don’t let them go.
- Mend the relationships in your life that are broken, the ones that brought you joy, the ones that brought out the best in you. Mend those relationships if you can, don’t let stubbornness be the reason why you deprived yourself of a good relationship.
- See the good in everyone, even when its difficult try to see the best in everyone.
- Know that sometimes, you have to put certain things / people on hold to put yourself first and work on yourself. There is nothing wrong with that. If they are truly meant to be in your life, they will still be there as you work on yourself.
- Don’t be afraid to tell someone “I love you” and to be someones cheerleader. You can’t always be the only one who needs to hear those words or needs to be encouraged. Take a leap, say it first.
- Nothing is guaranteed, stop trying to find answers to things that are impossible. Instead love as much as you can, encourage, listen, be a good friend without expectations.
- When you are in love the next time, throw fear out the window, it only builds a wall of egos that makes it impossible to penetrate. LOVE HIM with all of you, with no guarantees, love him for loving you for who you are. Love him for showing you love. Do not love him with conditions.
- Always put yourself first, don’t put yourself on hold for anyone or anything. At the end of the day, you have to always take care of yourself and put yourself first. Without doing so, you will be of no use or help to anyone else.
- LOVE YOURSELF no matter the amount of broken heels moments, no matter the amount of times you felt like giving up on yourself. Take it from me, it’s never too late to get up and make a new beginning.